(Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. J. Samios)
1995 BSc (Ptychion) in Chemistry (University of Athens, Greece)
1995-97 MSc in Physical Chemistry (University of Athens, Greece)
Master Thesis title: "Study of the Liquid Molecular Mixture HCl/CCl4 via Molecular Dynamics Simulation"
1998- PhD Student in the University of Athens
Ongoing Thesis Title: ""
1. "An Introduction to the Use of Computers", I. S. K. Kerkines and G. Chatzis, 84 pp., Department of Chemistry, University of Athens, 2000 (in Greek).
1. "Thermodynamic, structural and dynamic properties of "DMSO - H2O" mixture at different Temperatures and concentrations. A Molecular Dynamics Simulation", M. Chalaris, G. Chatzis, I. Samios, 25th International Conference on Solution Chemistry (IUPAC - sponsored), Book of abstracts page 26, Vichy, France, 26-31, August 1997.
2. "Structural and Dynamical Properties of HCl Diluted in CCl4. A Molecular Dynamics Study", G. Chatzis, I. Samios, European Research Conference on Molecular Liquids, (ESF)Aghia Pelagia, Crete, Greece, 5-10 September 1997.
3. "The Temperature Dependent Properties of HCl Diluted in CCl4. A Molecular Dynamics Study", G. Chatzis, I. Samios, Dynamics of Complex Molecular Liquids - Computer Simulations and Experiments, TMR Euroconference Vaalsbroek, May 24-28, 1998.
1. "Structural and Dynamical Properties of HCl Dissolved in CCl4. A Molecular Dynamics Study", G. Chatzis, J. Samios, M. Chalaris, Chem. Phys. 1998, 228, 241.
Laboratory of Physical Chemistry
Department of Chemistry
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
Zografou 157 71, Greece
Office: 5th floor, Wing E, Office 20
Personal Home Page: http://www.uoa.gr/~ghatzis/